1.07.2015

CROWNING CELEBRATION: Kim & Brett

It was shaping up to be a chilly fall and the weather was nothing short of that on Kim & Brett's wedding day. But you wouldn't know it look at these photos that it was hailing as we were setting up. Spirits didn't dampen and hearts were warm with love. 
Just looking at these photos you know our bride had fab taste!!! Our first meeting in her house was a glimpse into her wedding day style and I knew it wasn't going to be anything short of creative! Kim said to me in a doubtful tone, 'I think I like teal'. Looking around I found hints of it everywhere. I pointed it out to her how often she's drawn to that shade of blue. And with a laugh she finally agreed.
Thank you to Chelsea Brown Photography for these awesome shots - so much detail that encompasses Kim & Brett's day and she captured it wonderfully!


Thank you bride, Kim, for this review:
Brittany and her team were great! Very kind and professional. We had planned an outdoor wedding at our home. The day of was very cold & windy, we even had hail! She made important last minute changes & really made sure all the guests were comfortable & the whole day turned out beautifully. My stress as the bride was minimal because of her service. I am very happy we had her help:)

No comments: